GOOD SCIENCE IS WHAT MAKES THE DIFFERENCE IN CREATING AN OPTIMAL SKIN RESPONSE.
302 PROFESSIONAL SKINCARE HAS THE SCIENCE!
302 Professional Skincare has a unique molecule, called Avogen, discovered in a certain avocado variety found in the rainforest of Central America. Avogen stimulates glucose activation in the skin tissues and is the main active ingredient in 302 professional skincare products. The products containing Avogen are those which incorporate “302” in the specific product name itself, (i.e. 302 drops, 302 cleanser, 302 serum). The entire product line derives its name from the molecular weight of Avogen, which is 302.
- Restores natural balance and provide day-by-day visible recovery and improvement
- Particularly well formulated for those having conditions of rosacea, acne, hyper-pigmentation, scarring, inflammation, dryness, or advanced aging changes of thinning or irregularly textured skin.
- Highly softening and promotes the repair and increased protection of the external skin barrier.
- Assists the skin in maintaining its moisture levels more adequately.
- Promotes normalized cell activity.
A chance meeting in a rainforest community in the highlands of Guatemala over three decades ago at a coffee plantation shaded by an unusual variety of avocado trees developed into a concerted effort to characterize a remarkable extract from the avocado fruit of those trees.
The keen interest arose from the visibly startling health, especially the skin, of the plantation workers who subsisted largely on this avocado varietal. Avocado is one of the so-called complete foods because of its nutritional density and has been popularized in folklore as beneficial for the skin. The discoveries pioneered by the companies associated with 302 Professional Skincare have provided the evidence of that and much, much more.
302 Professional Skincare takes the name from but one of these exciting compounds dubbed “302” for its molecular weight and we invite you to participate in the many benefits of this remarkable fruit and its ever unfolding revelations into our own biology.